ConsoBaby is a shopping guide for parents.
It references more than 25,000 baby products on which parents give their opinion to guide the consumer. The site also awards a label to the best rated and most popular products.
A price comparator connected to more than 35 partners displays the best price in (almost!) real time.
Some games and contest are made to offers products to consumer.
A magazine offers comparative files and buying guides.
Flexishore has been supporting ConsoBaby in the development of their websites since 2011.
Our scope of intervention is very broad:
– Management of a WordPress blog,
– synchronization of newsletter subscribers with Mailchimp,
– response time optimization with Varnish, Full Page Cache and hole punching,
– redesign of the server architecture with application/database separation,
– development of specific Magento modules for business needs (export, ,
– upgrade from Magento 1.4 to Magento 1.9,
– integration of the Algolia search engine,
– integration of millions of partner offers in the price comparator, and multi-daily updates and customized alert system
– Partner page integration
– Data export for advertising needs
– Implementation of Google Ad Servor advertising system